Northpoint

    Northpoint

    Here at Thailand Property Developers we like to keep on finger on the pulse of the real estate market in Pattaya and Bangkok. The new projects and the movers and shakers in the Thailand property market.

    This blog concentrates on one of the new modern developments that everybody is currently talking about, namely Northpoint.

    Location

    One of the most sought after areas in the whole of Pattaya is Wongamat, situated in the north Pattaya area of Naklua is Wongamat beach.

    Wongamat still retains the charm of an old fishing village and you can still see the boats coming and going with their daily catch of fresh fish. Eating around Wongamat is a seafood lover’s paradise, with superb local restaurants serving magnificent fish and seafood.

    Northpoint commands excellent views of Wongamat beach and the outlying islands in Pattaya Bay.

    The development is ideal for access to all the facilities and amenities that Pattaya has to offer, from superb restaurants, championship quality golf courses, stunning entertainment venues, world class spas and massage salons, modern malls and quaint boutiques, cinemas and the list goes on and on.

    Project Design

    Northpoint is designed for modern living, and it reflects the beauty of the environment with contemporary lines and modern materials.

    Northpoint has been constructed using innovative construction techniques with the inspiration coming from tropical modern ideals. There are many expansive areas for residents to relax and take time out, and the landscaped gardens blend in with the lush tropical surroundings.

    Facilities

    Northpoint consists of two towers, one being fifty four storeys high and the second forty six. They offer a mix of luxury apartments from a city pad studio for the high flying executive to three bedroom spacious family homes. There are even four bedroomed duplexes and penthouses that offer the ultimate in luxury.

    The development also offers specially designed pool decks surrounding tired horizon outdoor pools. Surrounding Northpoint is an amazing twelve rai of landscaped gardens and access to a private beach with plenty of trees for shade.

    The project has a kids playground, fun pool, fully fitted fitness centre, tennis courts, restaurants, car parking and twenty four hour security.

    Guide to Buyers

    This project has a foreign ownership allowance of 49% of the aggregate saleable unit space, the other 51% must be sold to Thai nationals.

    This is a strictly observed law of buying condominiums in Thailand, it should also be noted that individuals that are not Thai are not allowed to own land in the kingdom either.

    If you are looking to purchase a unit at Northpoint or any other condo in Pattaya then contact Pattaya Group Properties who are the number one real estate agent in the Pattaya area.